Favourite Places

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

:: I Miss My Favourite People ::

A Childish Tribute

I miss you all more than words can say
Never escaping my thoughts each single day
Each of you more than a friend
May our bonds last beyond the end

The days apart make my heart weep
But at least we have memories to keep
I know we'll meet again soon enough
Oh I can't wait, Oh this is so tough

Every time I see a lovely flower
In the thoughts of my favourites, my eyes shower
A visit to my mental photo file
Sends a stimuli to my heart to smile

All the memories I hold in my chest
Suffices for you guys are the best
Holding these close to my heart
There's no need to miss cos we're not apart

Hamid
23 April 2008
0116H


Posted by Hamid :: 1:16 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------